I just couldn't sit through this whole thing...
I can tell there's some talent there somewhere, but there were just far too many problems with this submission:
1. Opening sequence shamelessly rips off Airplane II (at least I think that's where I've heard it), except Airplane did it a whole lot better and without spelling errors.
2. How hard is it to a run a freaking spellcheck?
3. You have some artistic talent, why the complete lack of polish (mostly with the text)?
4. The sound was really inconsistent...the voice acting was fine but it's late and I'm being forced to constantly turn my volume up and down to be able to hear anything without waking people up.
5. Wasn't really all that funny...seems like most of the jokes had at least a little potential but just weren't timed well.
Now, there is some talent here in terms of graphics, so you should keep making more, but I'd put a little bit more effort into everything else and I think you'd have a real winner. Course, what do I know, you managed to get to the first page, but there is some serious room for improvement.